The Best Conference in MEMS & Sensors Returns to Europe
- Create competitive advantage
- Sustain innovation and also disrupt innovation
- Yield product cost advantages for a given functionality
- Often result in a reduced BOM for a given product
- Enable a more efficient supply chain due to lower parts count
- Offer compatibility with CMOS electronics; simplifying design cycle and speeding time to market
- Demonstrate less power consumed per a given function than macro-based solutions
- Are reliable against military, automotive, medical device class requirements
Speakers will be announced soon. Thank you to all who submitted their abstracts!
Mark MartinVice President / Analog Devices
“The MEMS Executive Congress stands out as a unique event. Open to suppliers and end-users alike, MEMS industry decision makers from the entire supply chain come together to exchange ideas and perspectives on the current state of the industry as well as opportunities and challenges for the future. I find the panels, keynotes, and social events great forums to meet other leaders who are driving this rapidly growing industry.”
John HugginsExecutive Director / Berkeley Sensor & Actuator Center (BSAC)
This is the best event of its kind – all the industry leaders are here, the whole industry supply chain is here. You’ll be exposed to what’s happening in the industry and what’s going to happen. […] What you might not expect is all the contacts you’ll make. You’d have to spend a lot of time, knock on a lot of doors, to make the kind of contacts you make here.